Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About me ....a "Brooklyn Girl"

First Blog ....hmmm i got nuttin in mind but umm i guess jus get to kno me a lil ....well im Miss. Mayra an im Mexii dont get it twisted i grew up in brooklyn so im more of the open minded type dont care watchu think an all that....... well im not a big talker like ull expect a bk gurl to be but as mr. Charles Hamilton says ..."DAmn sure aint Nuttin like a Brooklyn Girl" lol hmmm well i cant say is not true but i believe we all unique im down to earth an tho i do look innocent and mad friendly ..Hence Innocet..lol belive in the sex revolution i think we jus open minded out here in Bk i love it tho soo Many people i havent met yet ...anywayszz yea im currently jus wokin maybe go back to school who knows ..my interest anythin wit music i cant say i wanna persue my own music but i do enjoy writtin an singin here an there but is jus a hobbie to me...weekendS umm watever go out enjoy my day off someway ..Statuss well im currently supposevly wit this dude who joined marines so now is overseas .......but im still livin my Life to the Fullest well cuz is mines im free cuz i aint got a ring!! lol there goes my lil rhyming skiills lmao...well thats bout it for now i guess ill be writtin more since im new to this i dunno wat else to write so.....LaterZz


No comments:

Post a Comment