Thursday, January 15, 2009

10 FreShMen of 09..






Since my World REvolves around Music as Well an eventho no one reads my BLogs lol i would still be open minded bout these new cats ...Memorize the Names they are the next Generation of Music ..Finally we got some real talented kids that dont jus rap bout money an hoes..sry jus had to say it :) ...but on the real im lookin foward to hearin from all of em...an give the real embalming fluid to hip hop... ..as wayne reffers to it...but yeaaa...look out for them ....
^
XXL's Class of '09 Cover: Top 10 Freshmen
Ace Hood..Asher Roth ..B.o.B...Blu...Charles Hamilton.. Cory Gunz..Curren$y..KiD CuDi..Mickey Factz ..Wale

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was loving this cover when I got the magazine for my bro. These are really talented dudes. I just did a post about my top 4 out of them. And you got nothing to be sorry for, I love girls but I mean does it always have to be about girls and money?? And does all rap videos need to feature dozens of big booty hoes??

    ReplyDelete